How to connect to Wifi: Having trouble connecting to the Wifi? Don’t worry because this guide will show you how to connect to the Wifi on your phone and your PC.
Steps for Connecting to Wi-Fi
- On your Windows desktop, click the start button and go to device settings.
- Select networking and sharing centers.
- Click ‘Set up new connection or network.”
- Click on Manually Connect to a wireless network, then select Next.
- Enter information on the network name, security type, encryption type, and security key.
- Select “Connect to this network automatically”.
- Then select close.
This is how you can connect to the Wifi on your PC.
- Open your settings app.
- Click network and internet.
- Select a network from the listed networks.
- Put in the password.
Now you will be connected to the Wifi on your phone.
You can also select the ‘connect automatically’ option.
In this way you can connect your PC or phone with the Wifi.
For any questions contact us