Laptop Screen Repairs are one of the most common services ASA Computer Repairs offer to clients.
How does the laptop screen get damaged?
There are several ways that a laptop screen can break or become damaged. Here are some of the most common causes:
- Physical damage: Laptop screens are often vulnerable to physical damage, such as cracks or scratches, if they are dropped, bumped, or otherwise subjected to force.
- Pressure damage: Too much pressure on the screen can cause it to crack or break. That can happen if you place heavy objects on the laptop or close the lid too hard.
- Impact damage: A laptop screen can be damaged if a sharp object hits it or a high-impact force strikes it.
- Manufacturing defects: In some cases, laptop screens can get damaged due to manufacturing defects or poor-quality materials.
- Overheating: Overheating can cause damage to the screen, especially if the laptop got inadequate ventilation.
- Electrical problems: Electrical problems, such as power surges or voltage spikes, can cause damage to the screen or other components of the laptop.
We at ASA Computer Repairs specialize in Laptop Screen Repairs and can get your laptop working quickly. We keep a vast range of replacement screens in stock to meet the needs of a range of laptop brands. Asus, Acer, Dell, Lenovo, HP, and MSI are some brands for which we do screen repairs. We use only high-quality A+ screens, often better than the existing screens.
Some of the screen brands we use are.
- AU Optronics
- BOE Hydis
- Chi Mei / Innolux
- LG Display
Our shop is fully stocked with the screens needed for Laptop screen repairs. The importance of a good laptop screen cannot be overemphasized, but their replacement can also be confusing due to the variety of shapes, designs, and sizes, for eg.
Laptop Screen Types
Several laptop screens are available, each with its benefits and drawbacks. Here are some of the most common types of laptop screens:
- Twisted Nematic (TN) panels: TN panels are the most common type of laptop screen and are known for their fast response times, making them ideal for gaming. However, they have limited viewing angles and lower color accuracy than other screens.
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) panels offer wider viewing angles and better color accuracy than TN panels, making them ideal for graphic design and other color-sensitive applications. They are also more expensive than TN panels.
- Organic Light-Emitting Diodes (OLED) screens offer deep blacks and high contrast, making them ideal for media consumption and gaming. They are also more expensive than other types of screens.
- Retina displays: Retina displays are high-resolution screens that are found on Apple laptops. They offer high pixel densities, making text and images appear sharp and clear.
- Touchscreens: Touchscreens allow you to interact with your laptop using gestures and touch, making them ideal for Windows 8 and 10.
- 4K displays: 4K displays offer an ultra-high resolution, making text and images appear sharp and clear. They are ideal for graphic design, video editing, and other demanding tasks but are more expensive than other screens.
When choosing a laptop screen, it is important to consider your needs and budget and the trade-offs between resolution, color accuracy, viewing angles, and response times.
Some of the screen resolutions used during laptop screen repairs are
- 1366 x 768. HD (not Full HD)
- 1600 x 900. HD+
- 1920 x 1080. Full HD. 1080p.
- 2560 x 1440. QHD / WQHD. 2K.
- 3000 x 2000. PixelSense (MS Only)
- 3200 x 1800. QHD+ 3K.
- 3840 x 2160. UHD. 4K.
With skilled technicians at ASA Computer Repairs, you have no reason to worry. We use only A+ replacement screens without dead pixels, which in most cases, provide better resolution than the existing screens. We provide a 1-year warranty for all Laptop screen repairs and replacements for your complete satisfaction.
Give us a call for a quick quote. The repair cost which we give is effective. Please keep the model and serial numbers handy, usually printed on a sticker at the bottom of your laptop. You can also get in touch through email at [email protected] with the photo of the back sticker or through MMS and Whats App.
We Repair all primary laptop brand screens, including Apple Macs.