Having a backup on your phone is always convenient. A sudden mishap with your phone can lead to losing all your treasured photographs. In that case, a backup is proven vital.
However, many iPhone users need help knowing how to transfer iPhone photos to a PC. We have developed simple ways to transfer your iPhone photos to your Windows PC to solve that problem.
Here are 3 ways to transfer iPhone photos to a PC.
Methods for Moving iPhone Photos to PC
Via Windows File Explorer
You can use your file explorer to browse your iPhone’s internal storage. To do this, you will need a USB cable.
Remember that all your folders will be in different places. There will be separate folders scattered.
Follow these steps to transfer photos:
- Connect your iPhone and PC through a USB cable.
- Unlock your iPhone and select “Trust this computer.” This will give your PC permission to access the photos.
- Open file explorer on yo PC and select iPhone from the left menu.
- Open the internal storage and copy the DCIM folder.
- Copy the folder anywhere on your PC.
You have now copied all your iPhone photos to your PC.
You can use the iCloud desktop app to transfer photos. You can also use the iCloud.com web app, but the desktop one is recommended.
Follow these steps:
- Download the iCloud app on your PC from the Microsoft Store.
- Once it is downloaded, log in with your Apple ID.
- Open File Explorer on your PC.
- Select iCloud photos from the panel on the left.
- Copy the photos you want to transfer.
- Paste the photos anywhere on your PC.
You can always use your cloud drive to import photos.
However, this method requires a lot of mobile data, as you will need to upload and download your photos to the cloud.
Here is how to do it using this method:
- Download cloud backup on your phone. Once downloaded, open the app.
- Upload or back up all the photos you want to transfer.
- On your computer’s browser, open the cloud storage web app.
- Please select all the uploaded images and download them on your PC.
There you have it, folks. Now you know how to transfer iPhone photos to your PC.
For any further questions, contact us at https://www.asacomputerrepairs.com.au/contact-asa-computer-repairs/